Interview at Newark local office, PD Current - status of physical green cards

patpat

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,
Whoever had interview at newark local office in the past few months, and whose PD has become current, did any of you got the physical green cards?

Let's track that in this thread.

My I-551 stamping was done at Newark office on 08/18/05, there is no sign of card yet....

Are you EB2 or EB3?

patpat said:
Hi All,
Whoever had interview at newark local office in the past few months, and whose PD has become current, did any of you got the physical green cards?

My I-551 stamping was done at Newark office on 08/18/05, there is no sign of card yet....

Patpat,
Can you please let me know if you are EB2/EB3? I had my interview Aug last year and still waiting for PD to become current.

Thanks!

still waiting

patpat said:
Hi All,

I had my interviwe in Dec 2005.My pd is current now,eventhough i am still waiting for cards.

pd Nov 2002.
eb2
name check completed.

It's better to visit your local office by Infopass and show them your PD is current, keep posting your information please.

LA_GC485
-----------------------------------------
EB3 Concurrent
L.C. PD: Nov. 2001
140/485 RD: Oct. 2003
140 Approved : Jan. 2004
485 cases transferred to local office : Aug. 2004
Interview Letter received : Jun. 2005
Interview date: Jul 13, 2005
485 AD: ??

anjs said:
I had my interviwe in Dec 2005.My pd is current now,eventhough i am still waiting for cards.

pd Nov 2002.
eb2
name check completed.

Well Iam EB3..During that august period last year, no one else was stamped for I-551, but i was..I don't know why...

Iam not sure taking an infopass appointment and going there helps. I did it once in January and once in first week of May. I was turned away saying that the permanent cards are taking time to get processed...They asked me to come for temporary stamping one month before it expires (if i don't my card until then)..

Any way, that date is less than month away...Iam going to again this time and see what's in store..

Meanwhile, if any of you guys get the card..please let me know..

visited local office

Hi LA_GC485

I went to local office. They asked me to write a letter to the officer who interviwed me last time.

thanks
anjs