interview at newark for spouse at last!

Q104

Registered Users (C)
finally received interview notice for wife after a long wait. it is 1st feb ( same day as posted by edward vaz), and this happened possibly cos of senator\'s office in locating her case file. in fact the ins office is so lousy they called her & family for interview, even though everyone else is approved!!

No Title

Dear Q104,

What is your transfer date to Newark?
My case transferred to Newark in Oct.99.
Please post the details.

Thank you

No Title

Hi,

My file was transferred from VSC to Newark on 12/13/00 and I got an interview notice for Feb 1st too. But, my husband, whose case was also transferred to Newark on the same date has not received an interview notice... I am getting worried! Anybody with similar experiences?

Thanks

No Title

you need not worry. the interview notice is for family & since he is the principal applicant he can should go with you.

No Title

Dear Q104,
I have posted earlier about my wife\'s case transfered to Newark on Sept 15. I would appreciate if you could post some details of how to approach or what to do to expedite the interview process.
Thanks in advance

No Title

How do you contact the senator, through phone or e-mail? Could you pass me his name, phone or e-mail address so I can contact him also. Thanks.

No Title

contact your local congressman. or senator john corizine or senator toricelli. it has to be through letter first. get the pnone numbers from the phone book & ask what procedure they require. my senator retired recently. however his phone # is 973 6453030. you can try.