Interview at Detroit local INS....

gcslowgoer

Registered Users (C)
I being primary got approved in Oct 2002, after applying in Oct 2001. My spouse and son went to a vacation and came back and applied on Jan 2002. Their case is still pending, last year I moved to California from Detroit. And informed INS regarding the address change. Even my wife had her 2nd FP in Dec 2003 (giving her CA address). Now we got a Notice from Detroit INS, telling both my wife and son to appear on 15th of July for the interview. I already sent Detroit INS a letter explaining the whole episode.

What do you guys think ??

Thanks in advance.

SG

If I were you I would have flown them to Detroit for the interview. You never know when your interview would be re-scheduled at you local INS.

kmnalluri said:
If I were you I would have flown them to Detroit for the interview. You never know when your interview would be re-scheduled at you local INS.

My thoughts exactly. I would have happily flown to Anchorage in the depths of winter to get my interview; I have been waiting almost 2 years now since my case was transferred. Never look a gift horse in the mouth.