Interview at Charlotte Local Office

N-400 Timeline Charlotte

Ardent,
Could you please share your timelines for N-400 from application thru' Oath. You said it took over an year or so.

thanks

Charlotte, NC - interview on 19 Nov. oath date?

Hi Guys,
I had my citizenship interview on 19th. The officer gave me a letter saying I passed and told me to expect a letter that will tell me my oath date.

I haven't heard anything from them.
Is there any way to check when my oath date is?

Any idea of the time between interview and oath date in charlotte, NC?

I am planning to travel outside the country in few months and so was hoping to get a US passport and dual citizenship before I travel.

Any idea on the timeline from interview -> oath -> US passport -> dual citizenship (US & India)

Thanks

vUSC said:
Any idea on the timeline from interview -> oath -> US passport -> dual citizenship (US & India)
Timeline- US Passport-2-3 weeks
Dual Citizenship- On website they are saying 6 months
Thanks

vUSC said:
Hi Guys,
I had my citizenship interview on 19th. The officer gave me a letter saying I passed and told me to expect a letter that will tell me my oath date.

I haven't heard anything from them.
Is there any way to check when my oath date is?

Any idea of the time between interview and oath date in charlotte, NC?

I am planning to travel outside the country in few months and so was hoping to get a US passport and dual citizenship before I travel.

Thanks

Hi,

Can you please provide your filing timeline?

Filing/ Receipt Date?
Fingerprinting notice sent date?
Fingerprinting appointment date?
Interview letter sent date?
Interview appointment date?

Etc.?

I've waiting for my interview notice from Charlotte, NC as well so this information would really help!

I filed on July 16, 2004 (receipt date). and was fingerprinted in September. I haven't received my interview letter yet and was wondering how long it takes for the interview letter to arrive...

Thanks.