Interview and Oath ceremony in Irving, TX

marnie1

Hey everyone, I wanted to find out if the USCIS field office in Irving does the interview and oath the same day. I've scanned through forums for any recent information, but haven't found anything. Reading older posts suggests that this used to be the case atleast 2 years ago. Also, the USCIS website says that the individual field offices might contain details on this, but there is nothing posted by the Irving DO. Additionally, what days if any during the week does the office perform the oath ceremony?

Hey everyone, I wanted to find out if the USCIS field office in Irving does the interview and oath the same day. I've scanned through forums for any recent information, but haven't found anything. Reading older posts suggests that this used to be the case atleast 2 years ago. Also, the USCIS website says that the individual field offices might contain details on this, but there is nothing posted by the Irving DO. Additionally, what days if any during the week does the office perform the oath ceremony?
If the interview is in the early morning, then there is chance for same day oath. My wife had interview at 8:30 am and had oath at 1 pm on July 23 at Irving.

Last edited by a moderator: