Interim/Emergency AP

Neely

Registered Users (C)
Does anyone have prior experience with getting emergency AP? What kind of documentary evidence is needed to prove emergency?

We are (were?) planning to travel on November 4th and are waiting for AP which was applied May 10th. RFE response was received by VSC on September 2nd.

I would really hate to cancel/change tickets after months of trip/vacation planning.

Regards

AP approved

Not sure what triggered the approval but thankfully our application was approved yeterday. Now the wait for mail man starts.

Any one in similar situation please use the information from following link.

www.adc.org/PDF/phamlet window.pdf

I FAXed the request to EXPEDITE AP at VSC a day before approval.

I will post the same link in dedicated thread for important FAQs as it took me hours of surfing on net before finding it on homeland security website.

Also remember -- if you used an attorney, AP would directly go to them -- it won't be mailed to your home.

Just FYI :)

Neely,
Could you please give me some more detail about faxed request ( what you mentioned, if possible can give me hints what you mentioned ) and supportive document. I have bought tickets for Nov 9th and waiting for approval.
I'd really appriciate it.

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
- I do not have information about CSC but I am sure if you search for EXPEDITE parole and CSC on web you will find it. I personally do not think it will be any different.
- In my case I got the AP at my home address and not the lawyer as I subimitted the expedite request.
- Kalse - Please consult your lawyer beofre subimitting the request. I subimitted the evidence of family emergency alongwith copy of travel tickets and cover letter with return FAX number and Fedex account number to be used (as per instructions from flyer).