Interim EAD - less than 90day for renewal application

Hemang

Registered Users (C)
My I485 case is pending with TSC. At present I am working and my present EAD is expiring in less than 90 days. I have applied for renewal but does not have 90days plus scenario to apply for Interim EAD. Can I get Interim EAD or ask for extension to my existing EAD?

Please advice. TIA.

Interim EAD

You may visit the local USCIS office and request for temporary EAD when you are close to expiration of your currnet EAD. Please make an Info-Pass appointment.

Pleae carry all the notices copies. I-485 notice copy, I-765 Notice copy, current EAD and any other correspondance from USCIS.

Good Luck

Mike

Interim EAD

At present I stay in VA. Info Pass is issued only at USCIS district office in Washington DC area for walk-ins. Info Pass web site shows different options to get EAD out of which one is 'EAD renewal applied for more than 90 days' - Can I select this in my case? I dot not fall in more than 90 days case. Do we need to take letter from the employer thats stats that if temp EAD is not given job will get terminated?

Can I go to Immigration - Asylum office in Arlington, VA instead to get EAD ?

TIA.

Mike_Metal said:
You may visit the local USCIS office and request for temporary EAD when you are close to expiration of your currnet EAD. Please make an Info-Pass appointment.

Pleae carry all the notices copies. I-485 notice copy, I-765 Notice copy, current EAD and any other correspondance from USCIS.

Good Luck

Mike

Is it not necessary any longer to bring 2 photographs? Is everything done there (digital photos taken)?

Hello Maybesomeday!

You don't need the pictures as they take pictures over there(at USCIS office) to give you temporary EAD!

Good Luck!
Mike