Interim Ead at Newark and RFE

parshu

Registered Users (C)
hi All,

I got a RFE on my EAD(online status ). I am yet to get it.

I might have to go to Newark for Interim Ead.
Does getting RFE on EAD in any way affect the 90 day clock.

I really appreciate your response.

Thanks
Parshu

Details (All NSC center but I live in NJ)
-------
485 RD 09/03/2002
ND 09/13/2002

140 Approved 11/05/2002

EAD RD 05/21/2003 (First EAD)
RFE 07/17/2003

Yes. From the date of RFE receipt, the 90 day clock resets. At least that was the case with one of my lawyer's clients in Boston local office. I would be glad to know if you have heard otherwise. Please do not quote me on this as I have been on the similar situation from June 10th - RFE received - for a new EAD, not renewal. I-765 RD/ND -- 4/11/03. RFE received by BCIS - June 10, 2003.

Hi JeremyR...
Thanks. For the information. I hope Newark INS does not have any such kind of rule. I heards thats how it is in Houston or somewhere in Texas i mean as u said.clock reset.

Looks like I have to go for a H-1 transfer. I will be laid -off next month(08/29/2003) and am supposed to continue at client through other company.

Life again taught me a lesson as I bragged to this new company how I dont need a H-1 visa and will have EAD etc.....

Thanks again...

Parshu

I recd the RFE letter sent by BCIS.

1)It is for 140 Approval notice.
2) Photo ID. the wordings are exactly like this
"Photo ID: Your APplication is missing docmuents establishing Identity. Be advised that if you submit black and white photocopies that do not clearly show your facial features and biographical information your case may be denied. It is recommended that you submit a COLOR photocopy(ies) slightly enlarged or the Originals of the documents listed below.
A CURRENT photo identity document sucha as a PASSPORT SHOWING YOUR PICTURE AND NAME AND DATE OF BIRTH. Or a driver's liscence or another type of photo id issued by a govt agency with the same information and/or fingerprint. The IDENTITY document photocopy must 'CLEARLY SHOW' the facial features of the applicant and the biological information.

I took the photocopy of the page of the passport which has the foto and information and the page whihc contains the VISA and I-94 all in color and enlarged.
Also Drivers; license enlarged (both sides in one page) color
and I-140 approval copy.

IS THE ABOVE information enough or should I put all the pages of the passport.

PLEASE HELP!!

Parshu

It should be enough
I had just send a photocopy of my state driver's liscence and got my EAD

Hi ALL,

My EAD says Approved ........online status.

Back ground:-
RD ND 05/21/2003
RFE 07/17/2003 (140 approval copy and Photo id)
RFE replied 07/24/2003 . Status changed on june 25th saying rcd by INS on 07/25/2003
Now it says Approved on 07/30/2003.

For RFE I sent..
140 approval copy,
Drivers's license color enlarged copy (enlarged 115%) at kinkos
Passport just ID page same color same as above
H-1 Visa Stamp Page. same as above

Mailed by me and not by lawyer.

Thanks all
Parshu