Interim EAD at local office : What do you need to bring with you?

INS

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
please share your experience. I am planning to go in person to get one soon. What do I need to bring with me? Pictures, passport, I-485 receipt notice, EAD receipt notice for the card I never received! What else? Money : cash or credit card? any forms?
Thanks

No Title

1. ADIT style photographs
2. Original I-765 receipt
3. Original I-485 receipt

Make sure that you have already passed clear 90 days from ND (yes it is ND and NOT RD) for SJ and SFO local INS office.

No Title

From my experience with SF INS office, copies of I765 and I485 receipt are OK, also I took a copy of I765 application. No photo, photo will be taken there. 90 days from RD, not necessary from ND. Just my experience.

No Title

yxw or Raj,
Do you know if they deny if someone went before the 90 day waiting perid is over?
Thanks much.

No Title

Even I would like to know this info.Is it possible to get it before 90 days?Is it okay to start working as soon as applying for the EAD?

No Title

As far as I know, I don\'t think the officer will allow you to get interim EAD before 90 day waiting period over. We went exactly 90 days after RD, the officer checked days and agreed to give interim EAD. Also, I don\'t think anyone can work by just applying EAD with service centers. Hope it helps.

No Title

NO, it is RD! for sure! an IIO at San Jose office told me personally. he pointed at the RD on my receipt date sand said, " it is this date.". and they won\'t even give your token if you go before 90 days. don\'t even try. 4-5 hours in line is not a pleasant experience.