Interim EAD at Detroit Local Office ; How soon i should be there to get the token ?

kvpt_mm

Registered Users (C)
Hi Folks:

It looks like i need to apply for my Interim EAD at Detroit local office because 90 days already passed and still no response from service center.

Just want to know from folks, who went to Detroit local office before to get the Interim EAD and their experiences.

1. How soon we need to be there at the office and stand in the line to get the token ?
2. How long it usually takes to have it done ( i know it is a stupid question , but just to know your experience )
3. Do i need to take ADIT style Photos or will they take over there ?
3. I am planning to take my I-765 receipt notice, I-485 pending notice, I-140 approval notice and Drivers License and Photo copies of my passport, anything else i need to take with me other than these ?

please advise .. and thanks in advance

Please post your experience

Hi kvpt_mm,

I assume you would have got your interim ead by now. Could you please post your experience?

I am planning to go to Detroit INS office by next week for my I-EAD. Please let me know if I need to take an appointment or what time would be perfect to be there. Also what documents do I need for this?

I appreciate your help.

Thanks!