Interesting

ceo

Registered Users (C)
The story of a ....

Period : 2000 JANUARY

The story of a Pimp Company CMD/CEO/CFO/COO. One night the CEO woke up from his sleep. He is not able to sleep these days. Because of raising stock markets, his raising assets. He looked at the stock market index levels. NASDAQ is hovering around 5000. His stocks are soaring high.

The number of bxxxxx in his company are growing rapidly. His income from his raw material ( flesh and blood), is growing very rapidly. His balances are raising more faster than he ever dreamt.

He is still not happy. He looked at the fortunes of CEOs of EBAY, PRICELINE, AMAZON, PETS.COM etc.. He thought, if he add a dot com to his company name, he can also become a billionaire instead of a millionaire.

So he thought of entering the e-business by changing the name of his company to pimp.com. He started working on that. Billions of dollars are dancing in front of his eyes. He announced the company name change information to his employees (or bxxxxs ?).

Some one asked, will it affect our h1,h4 status or Green Card processing. He assured all of them that he will take care of every thing, nothing will happen except every bxxx can become a millionaire with the shares.

Period 2001 JANUARY

NASDAQ touched 1600. All the paper richness was gone. He screwed his bxxxx enough by changing the company name. Then he thought again in another night. How more can I screw my bxxxxx, because some of my stocks suffered bad. How can I make money. He asked his financial adviser. He got the advise to slash the salaries of his bxxxx by another 25% saying them that as the economy is slow, you should be prepared for this type of sacrifices, for the best of health of me. As usual the bxxxxx accepted (do they have any other option?).

Meanwhile, due to company name change, INS kept all the applications on HOLD.

the story continues.....

No Title

:).I think I know the company???? Hey C\'mon,it is INS fault not to have released the regulations after nearing one year of the law being passed..not the companys..after they are doing business right..not one companys priority is getting us GC\'s.. atleast i think so..

No Title

We all know which company you refer to and this one applies to several other hyped up slaves\'R\'us companies too. Last 2 years
the moronic hype exploded exponentially and every MBA school, class projects became a dot com company. Now they all realize
that they had chased bubbles instead of technologies. In their billionaire dream, several thousand poor innocent souls became victims.
Not to mention the common people\'s hard earned money lost in the stock market bubble.