Interesting TSC

AparUS

Registered Users (C)
I called three times today the TSC Customer Service. The first 2 calls no proper response. The last one nice and interesting! She asked me usual questions. I almost bored the same stuff. But she asked me my 140 receipt number and verify my Priority Date. She matched up with the system. Finally she told me. Service Center got the FP results which is well and assigned to the officer and she also told me wait for 30 days.

I don't know. If she tells the truth. Somewhat free. I will need call them after 30 days.

Do you remember what menu options you picked to get to TSC?

I called three times today the TSC Customer Service. The first 2 calls no proper response. The last one nice and interesting! She asked me usual questions. I almost bored the same stuff. But she asked me my 140 receipt number and verify my Priority Date. She matched up with the system. Finally she told me. Service Center got the FP results which is well and assigned to the officer and she also told me wait for 30 days.

I don't know. If she tells the truth. Somewhat free. I will need call them after 30 days.

Call the customer service #. After enter your receipt number wait for the instruction it'll direct you to option 3 then 6.

Good Luck!

AparUS.

I faced something very interesting towards the end of day.
I called using usual POJ trick (# 1-2-2-6-1-Enter EAC#- 1-3-4).
Somebody picked up the phone I thought it was IO, but the person said if it for U-485 please call diff number this nbumber is only for "card remail".
I have been calling this number for entire this week I use to talk to IO but this starnge happen this evening.

Did any of you face similar thing today.

AparUs --- as per your suggestion above should press "6" at the end instead of "4" in above given sequence .. will that work >

Please let me know