Interesting Status enquiry Reply

skaus2001

Registered Users (C)
I had contacted BCIS NCS 800# on 7/7/2003 and the guy who answered my call , said that it's surprising that my case is still pending. And he took all the details from me and told me that he will issue a referral status enquiry to Service Centre and I will get reply within 7-10 days on the status of my case from them.

Now the ridiculous thing starts here.....

With reference to the above, On 7/14, I received a letter on a BCIS letter head from San Antonio office which mentions all the details that guy took from me that day , like, date of Birth, EAC #, A file# Country of Origin, etc. etc and at the last it states :-

"As of 07/09/2003, Your application is pending at another office. Please inquire with the Vermont Service Center for the status of your application."

What a wastage of Money & Time!!!
what a harassment !!!
Ridiculous Status!!!
Many people I know who are anxiously waiting for status enquiry reply..... Please donot expect anything more....

skaus2001
EAC # 02 072 5XXXX
FP1 02/13/2002
FP2 06/14/2003
No RFE
AD ?????

Thanks Dengdeng!!!

Dengdeng,
Thanks for showing hope. I know we are all in same boat now... But it's becoming too much frustrating not because of delay, actually because of the attitude, treatment & inconsistent handling by BCIS.

skaus2001
EAC # 02 072 5XXXX
FP1 02/13/2002
FP2 06/14/2003
No RFE
AD ?????

But we have to live with is. Think about it. if I tell u right now VSC is processing Oct Rd, then you don't feel that much pain, right?
Just live with it. You already did 2nd fp, much better than me.
Hope our petition can move the director, and give us faster processing for a month.

hope it is a good news

dengdeng is right. I am in the same boat too. I got nothing yet.

lotus_pray
rd: 10/18
nd: 11/30
fp: 03/14
ad: hope in the next check

lotus-pray, you are oct RD, you should do sth then waiting. Ours are Dec, no still some hope left.

You should do sth.

dengdeng

DengDeng, what do you think about the 2nd Fp cases whether they have been assigned to officer or not? Did we get any trend from the date of 2nd FP notice date & 1st FP expiry dates , which may indicate whether it has been assigned to officer or not?
My 1st FP expired on 5/15/2003, the 2nd FP notice was issued on 6/4 for scheduled date of 7/2---- Can you throw some light whether it has been assigned to officer or the 2nd FP is just a result of automatic trigger of 1st FP expiry? What do you think about it?

skaus2001

since the first FP expiration date and issue date is so close, (15 days), I can't tell. But don't worry, even if your case hasn't been assigned, it should be assigned now! The damn phone line doens't work anymore, otherwise you can ask the IIO.

You never called VSC before?

Originally posted by skaus2001
I had contacted BCIS NCS 800# on 7/7/2003 and the guy who answered my call , said that it's surprising that my case is still pending. And he took all the details from me and told me that he will issue a referral status enquiry to Service Centre and I will get reply within 7-10 days on the status of my case from them.

Now the ridiculous thing starts here.....

With reference to the above, On 7/14, I received a letter on a BCIS letter head from San Antonio office which mentions all the details that guy took from me that day , like, date of Birth, EAC #, A file# Country of Origin, etc. etc and at the last it states :-

"As of 07/09/2003, Your application is pending at another office. Please inquire with the Vermont Service Center for the status of your application."

What a wastage of Money & Time!!!
what a harassment !!!
Ridiculous Status!!!
Many people I know who are anxiously waiting for status enquiry reply..... Please donot expect anything more....

skaus2001
EAC # 02 072 5XXXX
FP1 02/13/2002
FP2 06/14/2003
No RFE
AD ?????
Good to see you found that *Interesting* -- some would be annoyed to death by this bs!!

Dengdeng

I never called the VSC. Now I realize I should have called atleast once before they started NSC#.

Little more patience

It is frustrating. But sooner than later, you will get approved. I have been thru what you are just experiencing. I just got approved. So will u soon!