Interesting change on message - anyone else?

RaviSimi

Registered Users (C)
I checked my 485 status online today and the message used to say - "it is taking between 770 and 770 days to process ...."

now the message says - "it is taking between 660 and 660 days to process..."

Anyone else see this change? Are the folks cutting down on the timeframe... even if it is by 110 days (almost 4 months) that is good news...

have not received any RFE yet... still waiting... hopefully will get approved soon...

jackchen20022002 said:
I take a second look, my status message change to "It is taking between 660 and 660 days..." but the LUD is still 6/30

Do not get scared by numbers on the message. If you see originial I-485 receipt notice, the numbers are different. Most people including my self had the number 999 days. It should not matter. The processing time varies from case to case. If your 1st FP is due to expire in this month, probably your case may be approved. Good luck!

RaviSimi said:
I checked my 485 status online today and the message used to say - "it is taking between 770 and 770 days to process ...."

now the message says - "it is taking between 660 and 660 days to process..."

Anyone else see this change? Are the folks cutting down on the timeframe... even if it is by 110 days (almost 4 months) that is good news...

have not received any RFE yet... still waiting... hopefully will get approved soon...

Have you done your 2nd FP. If you did so, you may get approved soon.

It's the same for me too.

I have the same message too. It changed for my case, 2 weeks ago. I received my 2nd FP notice 3 weeks ago. My RD is 01/25/02. I don't know when my 485 will be approved. I am in a hanging state just lilke my other friends and buddies on this portal. No matter what we say or discuss, everyones case is gonna take it's own damn time. That no one can help in or predict. But, it's a good outlet for our feelings, frustration, anger on this so called BCIS, right? I am sure you agree with me :) So, hang in there.... our boat will come soon :)

Even I have the same changed message as yours RaviSimi, my 2nd FP was done in January 2004. RFE answered on June 11 and still waiting......:((

WAC-02-093-56XXX

DesiHero,

I am in the same situation as yours my ND is 01/17/02, 2nd FP done in 01/04, RFE answered in 06/11, but still waiting....this wait is really very frustrating.......all the best to all.....

PK65 - RFE is good ... you will get your approval very soon...
Getting approved with no RFE is great since I have not received one yet... but once you get RFE you can be rest assured that your case will be handled within 1 month... good luck!! Hope to see your approval soon.

Hi Ravisimi,

Thanks for your moral support, but it is very frustrating to wait, it has already been a month since I answered my RFE, infact one month since the time USCIS recd it, which was June 11, but nevertheless thanks for your wishes and moral support and reciprocate the same to all of us who are waiting for the D-Day......

thanks
Pankaj