Interesting !!! But true

kks_1999

Registered Users (C)
You will all be surprised to know that FBI is monitoring this site for any possible illegal immigrants in the discussion board. Info from undisclosed source.....Take it or leave it. That's the fact.

Interesting !!! But true

I think since 9/11 they have been monitoring everyone. Regardless of the media: email, online forums/chats, etc ..
Do you know how many CCTVs are following you everyday?? A LOT!

This is a stupid post……

Most of the people here are fighting to be legal and be able to live in the USA. Just like many immigrants before them who have built this country. As I have stated before, we are all working within the law to remain in this country and continue to pay taxes, etc. They can track us all they want once they give us a GC.

So if they are reading this board, they should realize that this is one of the most stressful processes that we have had to deal with.

FBI/Pentagon have programs which scour through lots of message boards. Infact one of my friend was mentioning that they are developing/buying software that can read contents of images and find for any clues, since there are been cases where terrorists have been sending back and forth images rather than messages for communication.

Here is the link to get a glimpse of what FBI/Pentagon are upto. Just read the content of the article and u will see how the law enforcement orgs are working for safety of their citizens and themselves.

http://www.siliconvalley.com/mld/siliconvalley/news/local/4969039.htm

Rather better that INS/FBI is monitoring this site... then they will know that none here so far had said a single thing about attacking america or being engaged in the interest against america. On the contrary, we all are waiting for the golden dot com days to come back so that we can enjoy life again...( wishful, very wishful thinking).

That is good news if that is true. Hope they also convey our stress and desperation in this endless wait game of INS.:(