Interest case.

x1993

Registered Users (C)
I-485 was filed in Aug. 02 when cocurrent fileing was available from company A who also filed for I-140. Changed job to company B after 1 month. Rejioned company A in Jan. 03 when I-140 was still pending. I-140 finally got approved in Jun. 03 after 16 months. Still with company A.

Question:

Is this case OK for I-485?
When can AC21 be applied?

You help is very appeciated.

I think my case is similar. I have been working for Company A while GC is been processed by company B then i left company A and joing Company C but RFE came and I joined company B but got laid off I replied to RFE and then joined company D then they lay me off. I got my EAD and now I joined Company C back again but got less moni. I have offer from company E but not sure if I should join it.

Now I forgot which company is sponsoring my GC
:D :D :D

Technically you are fine. Some times BCIS asks last 2 years tax returns etc. Other than that Your case is fine.

If BCIS ask for the tax returns, is the Case still OK since I worked in company A continously for more than 6 month (has pay stubs to show) after rejion the company? The I-140 was filed by the same company A also. Or should I stay with company A for 6 month after AD of I-140 to make it totally legal?

What I am really want to know is that how the 6 month rule applies. Do I have to stay with company A all the time for 6 month after filing I-485, or as long as I work for them for more than 6 month continously after I-140 is approved?

Since I-140 and I-485 are both for future employment, I would think it doesn't matter when you fileI-140 and I-485 as long as you work for them sometime after the filing. Am I right? What I need to know is really how the AC21 rule applies in here?

I need help.

Thanks.

If BCIS ask for the tax returns, is the Case still OK since I worked in company A continously for more than 6 month (has pay stubs to show) after rejion the company? The I-140 was filed by the same company A also. Or should I stay with company A for 6 month after AD of I-140 to make it totally legal?

What I am really want to know is that how the 6 month rule applies. Do I have to stay with company A all the time for 6 month after filing I-485, or as long as I work for them for more than 6 month continously after I-140 is approved?

Since I-140 and I-485 are both for future employment, I would think it doesn't matter when you fileI-140 and I-485 as long as you work for them sometime after the filing. Am I right? What I need to know is really how the AC21 rule applies in here?

I need help.

Thanks.

x1993,
Until your I-140 approved you should stick with company A. But I am not 100% sure about it.

Why don't you talk to any lawyer. He will suggest you the way.

Best of luck