Intention of Denial

No Title

How can you tell that you are reinstated into a status? Does paying the $1000 reinstate your status? I thought when you get H1 the first time INS approves both H1 and change of status (from F1); if there was a status gap H1 can be approved but change of status should have not be approved? I am confused now.

No Title

No 1000 is for 245(i). I got reinstated when I was on F-1 status itself and I have a letter for INS about that. INS for some reason does not check/care for status when filing H1 and up untill 485 they donot check. At 485 they ask proof.

No Title

1. F2 - spouse of F1

2. INS only asked my first & second H1 and my wife\'s first H4 & second H4 to prove I was staying in the Us with legal status, before I started working for my current employer.

No Title

Hi vj485,

Could you please tell us what the INS RFE letter said? Did it say explain why you needed to get F-1 re-instatement, or since you\'ve got re-instatement you are not eligible for adjustment of status unless you pay $1000.

Thanks.

No Title

Received Itd, asking Before H1 from entering into US, the status, company reference letter and
pay stabs. Asking spouse\'s legal status before EAD.

Will provide further info.

No Title

I entered US as F1 and they have that already. They only asked for my first H1 from F1.

Hope this helps.