Intent To Deny-need A Real Good Lawyer

Nandit Barua

Registered Users (C)
Guys, I received an Intent to deny notice from the INS for my employer\'s not paying the taxes withheld from my salary to the state of MD. I need a real good attorney who has done such cases before. Mr. Khanna does not have the time. Any names?

Thanks a lot.

Try Fragomen...

Try "Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen and Lowey, P.C.". They are very good but usually take only corporate cases. You may give them a call and check if they can take your case. The head office is in New York (Madison).

also try Reeves and Associates

They are located in Pasadena CA but they handled my case pretty well even though I\'m based in MD. They are pretty good immigration litigation attorneys. Their number 626-795-6777

Jemar Carcellar

No Title

Thanks guys. My employer is also in MD. Randomly they called the state of MD to find out about the irregularity.

No Title

Best of Luck Hope everything sorts out.

Did you try the list of lawyers on ilw.com. Some have websites and you could probably do an initial consult (Tel/phone) for free. Some names that come to my mind include Plama Yanni, Shiela Murthy, Maggio and Kattar in the DC/Balto area

Fragomen.com 312-263-6101

try them out. But as Taka-digi said they might only handle corporate cases. I have inquired about their fees and it a little on the higher side - not much though.

New York Office Phone is..

Fragomen\'s New York office\'s phone number is 212-688-8555. The website is http://www.fragomen.com.

You can, however, call one of their Senior Paralegals, Jodi M. Sandler directly at 212-891-7507. Her email address is jsandler@fragomen.com. I had been interacting with her during my green card journey and have found her very helpful.