Intent To Deny – Gurus Please Help!!

No Title

RealEmotion
Thanks for your support. I don\'t know what my employer did in details. He did give me pay stubs showing that taxes were taken out. I am sure similar thing has happened with everyone else. Not only me.
My salary did match the prevailing wage from Labor Department.
I have been working with the same company at the same location for the past 5 years. For the past 3 years, there wasn\'t any problems, End of 1999 and 2000 it seems messed up.

No Title

RealEmotion
Thanks for your support. I don\'t know what my employer did in details. He did give me pay stubs showing that taxes were taken out. I am sure similar thing has happened with everyone else. Not only me.
My salary did match the prevailing wage from Labor Department.
I have been working with the same company at the same location for the past 5 years. For the past 3 years, there wasn\'t any problems, End of 1999 and 2000 it seems messed up.

No Title

Near to AC
There isn\'t any difference between my Labor certification and W-2 . It is the cafetaria health insurance.
I did talk to my employer and apparantly due to the recent extra presure on his job, it might have been over-looked. It has been done to every employee.
Will you be able to tell me how I can get in touch with Chutney & 485 pending. Thanks for your help.

Do not lose hope

Nandit Barua,

I am sure a good attorney can surely resolve this mess. Also would
be please let us know the name of the officer who took the interview.
(like A,B....F)

May god bless you...