Intent of denial for H4 to F1

nimish555 said:
after the approval of change of status is I-20 and the approval notice with I-94 card mailed seperately? My case was approved for COS. USCIS sent the I-20 with approval stamp but has not sent a new I-94. We went to the social security office but they said you need a new I-94 as your current I-94 shows your H4 status. I would apprecaite a prompt response in this matter.

Did you get I 94 at the bottom of F1 approval notice? If not, your status is not changed , Instead they issued new F1.

Well thats not what i asked. I checked my status online which said that the COS was approved. USCIS sent me the original I-20 with a stamp on it. But they have not sent me the approval notice yet. So all i wanted to know is does USCIS send the approval notice seperately?

nimish555 said:
Well thats not what i asked. I checked my status online which said that the COS was approved. USCIS sent me the original I-20 with a stamp on it. But they have not sent me the approval notice yet. So all i wanted to know is does USCIS send the approval notice seperately?

Whoever submit the petition with required fees to INS, will get original approval notice.