Intend To Deny - It\'s Me Again, Gurus Please Help

Nandit Barua

Registered Users (C)
I was issued an "Intent to Deny" notice three months after my Baltimore interview due to my employer\'s failure to send the taxes withheld from my paychecks. I spoke with a few attorneys around Washington DC area. Mr. Rajiv Khanna said that there is a good possibility to win the case. But, unfortunately, he did not have the time to take the case. I need an attorney who is really good and aggressive. Could you help me with some names?

Thanks a lot.

HEY NANDIT, TRY SHEELAH MURTHY but..

what happened? whats were the exact time period for which your employer didnot withhold the taxes for you.
Was it for year 2001 or year 2000.
Let me know.
I think its not ur fault you can hire ok attorney and win this thing.
Reply about your time period for which your employer did not send taxes which were witheld for ur paycheck

nandit, You can also tell INS that...

since you were not paid during that time , so there is no question of ur employer sending ur taxes.
By the way, the time ur taxes were not send to IRS was that time when u were on H-1B or post I485 filing time?
Becasue if it happened when u were on H-1b then it might casue a problem casue then it shows that u were not employed and hence not geting paid but if you were post filing i485 then you are safe.

Go with a non-desi lawyer

I know a lawyer, Mr. David Piver in philly. He is really meticulous and well organized. My friend has used him for non-employment based immigration with some complications. I heard he did a good job. Try him. His number is 610-975-4599

No Title

Thanks Guys. I submitted my I-485 on 1/19/00, went on EAD around April 2000. I did receive paychecks always. But the employer stopped sending the withheld taxes to appropriate agenceies starting July 99. Any suggestions?