INS Works on Labour Day

magesh_kk

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

VSC Worked on September 2nd,2002 (Labour Day). One of my friend whose RD is August 22,2001 got approved today (Sep 2nd, 2002) according to AVM.

Don't believe INS was working...

but I guess the contractors or data entry operators were working on that day. Once they enter the data in the system, approval notices are generated and the AVM is updated.

So, maybe no new cases were approved yesterady but atleast new cases "popped" up on the AVM. Anyways, good for us!

I doubt they were working labor day is an all american mandatory holiday. INS will be the first to take off on days like these.

INS and working on Labour Day!

Yeah Right !!!
INS doesn't work properlly on regular bussiness days and you are thinking they are working on Labour day.. Eighth WORNDER !!!

LOL

yeah right

INS was indeed working on sept 2, 2002 not at work but in their house, drinking beers, eating beef patties and thinking how to screw legitimate immigrants by not approving their I-485 applications.

anybody spoke to INS INfo officer today?

Holiday or not, these crapheads can't seem to get the work done. What's the logic behind approving later RDs while they still have quite a number of earlier RDs in waiting. The hell with them...