INS VSC closed temporarily due to Emergency?

Pacchai_Picchai

Registered Users (C)
When I called just now 802-5274913 INS_VSC, the Voice message says we are temporarily closed due to emergency?
Did any one else hear the same message?
What is going on?

of course, INS has to rest after long day's of work

Of course, INS has to rest after working hard. After all, they do have a million cases to process for unwanted Immigrants those who pay taxes for dead beat immigrants accepted happily by INS earlier.

I saw some posts where lawyers were misleading their innocent clients that INS Vermont will speed up processing. Well, will they???????? INS will remain closed till labor day due to summer vacations, etc. Our 485 processing will be delayed tremendously. Now, where are those poor immigrant's blood sucking lawyers? what do they have to say now? please see Kia's post.

this question has been asked so many times!

That doesn't mean they are 'REAL' closed, that only means nobody want to pick up the phone at that time. You can go to ins.gov to check out if there is any office closing.

You may try again 10 min. later and find they are re-open. Don't be panic!

I just tried it for couple of minutes and was able to get through. I just checked the automated message and it works fine! Maybe you guys should try now.

Spoke with IIO just now

For the first time was able to get thru the waiting and speak with the IIO. She said it takes 4-6 months for INS to schedule for FP after the 485 apps are recieved. FYI.
Nothing to panic. INS is working and they are not closed for any emergency.

I have rececieved FP appointment for 29 Aug. 02

I still have not received the EAD card. I just need to work I have been here for four months and it is driving me crazy. I came on a K-1 Visa and everything has come through except the EAD Card.