INS(TSC) is temporarily closed.

sg94ahpw

Registered Users (C)
Called TSC, first I was surprised to get connected within 3 minutes. When I chose the option to speak to an IIO, it said they are closed. I guess they are doing some training work...

No Title

I talked to senator John Braux Office, the secretary for immigration matters told me that TSC people are busy in week long conference. So this week probably cases will not be processed.

KP

No Title

No.. Sometimes when telephone systems at TSC go down, they give similar message.. It has nothing to do with closed office or everybody on vacation or anything.. Trust me.. It happened before, it will happen again..

They may be doing something else other than processing, but this message has nothing to do with that, this is nothing but a technical malfunction..

On another note, I heard last night that my wife\'s AP is approved on May 20th.. but it was updated yesterday...

(I am not posting my RD/ND here - just to ensure increased hit on the tracker site http://www.e-nairobi.com/aos ..)

Thanks all...

Sen off.

Hi Patel
Could you share the contact info of Sen\' office(for immigration matters)? Does contacting them help speeding up the process? Any information from you would help. Thanks Vijay

No Title

Send fax to your senator. They will help you. My senator is from Louisiana, you need to contact your senator. They are prity fast for my case I sent fax in morning and by the evening they came up with INS reply about status of my I-140 case which is pening in TSC more than 15 months. Bad luck for me, I am victim of random processing.

Good luck to you.

KP

"Closed Due to an Emergency" from www.immigration-law.com

Some one posted this on this board before! See the link below for the reason:
Md Alam "TSC I-140 Discussion from Nov. 15, Tracking List and Good News Coming..." 11/16/01 9:41am

-PCee

Talked to TSC officer yesterday at 12.45 pm

I talked to TSC yesterday at 12.40 pm. Started calling at 11.45 got through line within 8 minutes and got officer on line at 12.40. My enquiry was about FP notices for July 2001 filers. He asked to wait for another 60 days. I asked about 2002 filers getting FP\'s before us he said "You should not be worrying about others getting faster than you ,we are still on March 2000 so have patience. If any one of you have same query and get some positive answer please post.

Is this thing open ended now!

There seems to be no end in site for this now.
For how long can they remain in this limbo!

spoke to IIO today

I called the IIO today. Lucky me I had to try for an hour and wait for an hour before I could speak to an officer. He told me that they are processing April 2000 and I had filed only on July 2001 so I should wait until July before requesting a finger print. I asked if papers are sent to other service centers to reduce the I-485 backlog. He had no clue if that was being done or not. Two hours of my time wasted. Oh well.