INS Sends me a letter on my 485 :D

pceefan

Registered Users (C)
Well, am glad to tell all of you , however stupid it may sound that I got a letter from BCIS asking me not to bug them till the JIT date moves from Nov 16th.

Now in the first place I sent a fax and email to enquire about my missing AP and I got this letter which has my missing AP number on the first page and then an explanation on the second saying that I should not bug them till JIT moves for 485, 1st page does not know what second page is saying :D

atleast happy that something from INS is better than nothing at all, imagine that 2 second joy when I saw the letter in the post box, I actually thought it was my GC Approval

And for the missing AP, well it's still missing :D

Could you type the exact wordings. I dont think they have used the word "bug". By the way, what is your RD and ND

Exact wording Your 485 is pending for review. CSC JIT states that we are currently processing cases with receipt dates Nov 16 2001. Your 485 was received Jan XXX. Please do not call or send additional inquiries untile 30 days after the date published on the JIT. Your cooperation and assistance are appreciated

:D:D:D

So do u agree that it is a nice way of telling me PISS OFFFFFF as the Brits do:D:D

And for retaining a sense of humor, King Edward once said, In dark times for my poor soliders fighting the French , humor is a powerful and inexpensive antidote for these masses!

letter

pceefan

could you please email me the letter format and also where did u send the letter (by mail.fax, email)/

Please email me at raj_bags@yahoo.com. My receipt date on 485 is Jan 7, 2002. thanks