INS received the RFE and waiting for more than 2 months

rezi

Registered Users (C)
Let's start a thread of all of us who are waiting more than 60 days.

The INS received the response to my RFE (employment verification) on Jan 31. Still Waiting....

My priority date is June 24 2002

response to RFE recd: 4/12/05
...waiting....
------------------------------
LUD change: 4/13, 4/14, 4/15

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine approved after 76 days

NSC received my rfe on Jan 20th and approved it on 6th April. I wonder what took them so long. Did any one call national customer service to find out what's happening?

One can call customer service after 60 days. I wanted to call and find out as soon as I return from India. But they didn't give that chance (fortunately). I got my approval the day I returned to USA.

Hi Krisp

You have done a good thing by taking vacation. I had called the customer service today but the person(CS) was not flexible to give any details he was just reading out the processing times(SEP -2002). When I told about the RFE and 60 days he repeated the same thing again. I may have to try again tomorrow. Is there any limitation for contacting the customer service.

Thanks,

You can call as many times

You can call as many times as you want. But if they do a referral then you have to wait for 30 days.

Its a good idea to try with some other rep. Some are flexible. I called once to find out my 485 status in December 2004 (ND: May2003) and she immediately transferred me to immigration officer and the next day I got an RFE.

About 2 months now

Got RFE on Jan 18th,05 replied back Feb 18th, 05...its going to be two months this 18th.....hope they are working in the case.

Approved

My case got approved today. USCIS recvd RFE response on 02/23 and finally decided after 85 days to show me some mercy.

Hang in there you guys. You shld get ur approvals soon.

FYI, EB2 with I-485 RD Apr 2003,

guys,
my rfe was recd on may09, 05.
LUD kept changing from 05/09 till 05/16 and then nothing anyone ,any clue what is happening?
485 recpt dt 10/02

any input is appreciated.

my rfe was recieved on apr 6th and then a lud at apr 11th.

IS EVERYONE HERE A EB2.

PD and 485 are current.

Need Help

Received an RFE on March 11th 2005 asking for my W2 since priority date. Attroney responded the RFE on May 6th 2005 and the USCIS received it on May 9th (according to the fedex tracking number). But, still the online status does not change to " We have received your response for further evidence .......". It still has the old message saying " We have mailed you an request for evidence on march 10th".

Is that normal or I need to resend the RFE response once again. I was waiting everyday for the change of LUD and message but nothing happened so far. Can someone throw some light on this issue. How to proceed on it since the deadline for responding the RFE is till next weekend. Do I need to resend the response or shall I wait and see. Appreciate your valuable suggestions. Thanks.

RFE received more than 9 months

My RD Nov 2002,
I got RFE on Aug 2004, and ins received on the same month.
FP Expired on Oct 2004 and they issued 2nd FP on Nov.
Got FP ( Code 2 ) on May 2005. Still Waiting....

Nisa said:
Received an RFE on March 11th 2005 asking for my W2 since priority date. Attroney responded the RFE on May 6th 2005 and the USCIS received it on May 9th (according to the fedex tracking number). But, still the online status does not change to " We have received your response for further evidence .......". It still has the old message saying " We have mailed you an request for evidence on march 10th".

Is that normal or I need to resend the RFE response once again. I was waiting everyday for the change of LUD and message but nothing happened so far. Can someone throw some light on this issue. How to proceed on it since the deadline for responding the RFE is till next weekend. Do I need to resend the response or shall I wait and see. Appreciate your valuable suggestions. Thanks.
I would really suggest u to go ahead and contact USICS. Its just a to avoid any messups for the future. Would u have the instructions on how to contact them.

Waiting...

Dependant RFE, Response received by CIS on March 1st,
LUD March 4th.Waiting.....
My 485 ND is Nov 10, 2003 and currently they are processing
March 2003 so just hangin there

Hope this will end one day - for all of us

Regards
Kshitij