INS Online: Current Status is blank - what does that mean?

helge

Registered Users (C)
INS Online: Current Status is blank - what does that mean?

I checked before the audit and it said Current Status: Fingerprint NonIdent (or something similar).

Now it is just blank after "Current Staus: "

Below that is the sentence "On April 24, 2002, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 APPLICATION TO ADJUST TO PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made."

Is this showing up for you guys too or do you still have a message right behind "Current Staus: "???

RD:01/29/02
ND:02/11/02
FP:04/12/02

Hi helge.

I do not see the details after the Current Status field either in the Online case status check. But I remember seeing this information some time ago.

Does any one see this information recently. If you do, then post the latest URL to check the Online case status please.

Last edited by a moderator:
You have the answer to your question..

Guys,

I guess they want the status to be the same message on the Phone.

or there may be a bug retrieving that field from the table (BIG DEAL!!!)

Take it easy...

Hi BVRV,

Thanks for the reply. If I got answer embedded in my question, I would have not bothered to post a question to this group.

Also, I guess I did not understand your reply, please let us know if you see the any information in the Status field as requested in our earlier postings, otherwise do not bother to reply.