INS is unpredictable...

sam99

Registered Users (C)
Here are the details..

I received my RFE on Aug 4th and I replied my RFE on Aug 14th on my own and today online message got updated that INS received my response.

But funny part is, on Nov 6th INS issued another RFE (same as first one) and asked me the submit all documentation once again and my lawyer is alsmost ready to send the papers but she didn't send yet.

I'm confused with my second RFE, Shoud I really respond to the second RFE, which is same as first one. Although online message says they received first RFE..

Aren't they good at giving sudden surprises.

:D

ridiculous

sam99,

this is just so bizzare and ridiculous and I have been seeing ur posts since last 6 months, boy urs is taking hell lot of long time. did u contact the senator or some congressman ??

gud luck

Re: ridiculous

Originally posted by new1975
sam99,

this is just so bizzare and ridiculous and I have been seeing ur posts since last 6 months, boy urs is taking hell lot of long time. did u contact the senator or some congressman ??

gud luck

I have all the contacts information of Senator in my area but I haven't contacted them yet, reason being, I have been getting more RFE in last couple of months and if senator conact VSC they will give standard reply abt RFE and case is in progress. So no use..

I know for sure, there are many other Oct and Nov 2001 cases which are not approved and I considered those unlucky ones. As per my knowledge, one can do nothing to expedite the case even lawyers are helpless in this matter. I would say luck favors a lot to deal with INS.

Now they have updated online messages, hopefully they shud approve my case within couple of months, may be my son will bring my GC who is due this month end.