INS Gurus...help

LPR

Registered Users (C)
If an RFE is issued against immunization check and if we are in the middle of completing immunization process,(say 2 months left over for the last shot), how should we handle that RFE? Should we wait for 2 months to complete immunization and reply to RFE? I appreciate if you could give your views if you experienced this kind of situation.

No Title

From my point of view, an immunization shot would be incomplete if the final shot need is not applied. The physician may not tick that column as complete since the process is not complete. My own thinking, you may need to check with the lawyer.

Question for anybody around? If one knows that their immunization is not complete, can he go to the respective doctor and finish up all his immunization before he gets an RFE. In that case the doctor should be having all the details, the only thing he needs to do is fillup the form.

Can that happen?

No Title

Thanks for your reply, Ranjan. I enquired this info for one of my friends. With regard to your question, I will narrate(!) my experience. I applied for 485 in June,2000. At that time, I went to a Doctor for my immunization requirements. He didn\'t fill in certain columns and gave a sealed report stating that my immunization started but incomplete. In this month, I finished my last shot and he gave a compeltion certificate(for my reference). If I get an RFE now, He will fill in for me stating \'immunization completed\' and will handover me a sealed cover to post to INS.

No Title

Since my wife was carrying she also couldn\'t take some shots, but does that realy raises a RFE for 485 approval??.

Your response is much appreciated

No Title

There have been quite a few postings where an RFE was generated in such cases. But probably not all cases will be issued an RFE, it is possible that this one (also) depends on the adjudicating officer....