INS doing great job

peoriadesi

Registered Users (C)
I checked my wife\'s case status yesterday (over automated system) and INS has issued RFE on her case on June 13th ( My I-485 application was approved). Her case was assigned to officer on June 5th. I think they are working very fast.

Cheers to INS...............

No Title

Does INS approve husband\'s case while issuing RFE for the wife ?
I heard INS issued RFE for my wife on 7th June. Not sure about my case.

No Title

It happened to me buddy. My case was approved on 5/29/01 and then my wife\'s case was assigned to adjudicator on June 5th 2001 and yesterday INS issued RFE.

Check your status with INS - call them .

No Title

EB3 - other - NSC
RD : 4/25/2000
ND : 6/5/2000
FP 1/23/2000
received an RFE 6/11
still could not reply.
Mine is about birth certificate
My wife\'s is about her illegal work.
Do not know how to reply my wife\'s case.

No Title

Hey, realguy

Please explain in details how did INS find out about illegal work or what kind of work your wife did, which is considered illegal. Please post the information if you can, so that others can be aware of the situation and try not to make similar mistakes if there is any.

hamrahi

No Title

Hi Peoriadesi,

Can you please tell us if your wife was recieving a paycheck for her work or cash. How did the INS came to know about this.
          Acc. to my understanding they could come to know when they run a check on SSN and find about the Paychecks given to the order of your Wife from the Company she worked for.Please enlighten us on this.

Shiraz.

No Title

My attorney recd. RFE. RFE is about Immunization. When we went for Medical for I-485 my wife was 8 weeks pregnant. So Dr didn\'t immunize her for MMR and TD. INS wants us to get immunized and send proof.

No big deal. I will send RFE back in 2 weeks.