INS automatic answering message is not updated after RFE was mailed two month ago

Yi Wang

I received the RFE asking for employment letter in Jan. 01, and my attorney said they sent the letter out on Jan. 15, 2001. But I checked the INS automatic answering system today, the message has not been updated for receiving the letter. I called the attorney, she said there was nothing to worry about, and the message was not updated quickly. But I am still worried. Is there anybody who has a similar case?

Thanks

No Title

my message is not updated for even generating rfe forget receving it.
it still says 485 application received on blah blah blah...

No Title

The same with mine. There is no message for RFE generating. It looks like our cases are in the same hands.

No Title

if you happen to call IIO tomorrow , ask them why is AVM not updated
because , I had called them and IIO told me that they have recevied it on 16th feb. I forgot to ask him why AVM not updated

I think their is some link with avm getting updated to rfe received and getting approval after few days after it.
I have seen all guys whose avm gets updated generally get approval in 14 days after the received message

No Title

In my case AVM was updated on FEB 15 (received your response...) and i am still waiting.I am checking the AVM everyday