inquiry

Add me to the list, letter dated jan 30th by Bushey. I had opened an enquiry end of October. I think they have opened a backlog processing center for giving replies to our queries and Bushey is working on it single handedly.
--Naveen Oshos

noshs said:
Add me to the list, letter dated jan 30th by Bushey. I had opened an enquiry end of October. I think they have opened a backlog processing center for giving replies to our queries and Bushey is working on it single handedly.
--Naveen Oshos

Well... The Bushey signature on my letter is a facsimile...

Open status equiry on Jan 23, 2007 . Yesterday I got another letter from USCIS
saying Security checks open.
wait 6 months.

What's with these two things Security and Backgroud Checks any difference ?
What about finger print ?

-CDesh

I also got letter dated Jan'30, same thing security check, wait for six months. Contacted the congressman now.

It seems to me that they do it to prevent us from filing WOM. Like "What do you want, we informed you, now please wait." What do you guys think?

michvin said:
It seems to me that they do it to prevent us from filing WOM. Like "What do you want, we informed you, now please wait." What do you guys think?

quote:
01/30/2007: USCIS HQ Confirmed the Report that Mandamus Lawsuits Will Not Lead to Their Acceleration of Namechecks

We reported this news a few days ago. Now AILA-USCIS Liaison reports that the USCIS will no longer accelerate for any namechecks because of the Mandamus lawsuits by the applicants. Hmm.......

Cmapocma said:
quote:
01/30/2007: USCIS HQ Confirmed the Report that Mandamus Lawsuits Will Not Lead to Their Acceleration of Namechecks

We reported this news a few days ago. Now AILA-USCIS Liaison reports that the USCIS will no longer accelerate for any namechecks because of the Mandamus lawsuits by the applicants. Hmm.......
I know that :( I just think that there's a connection between the two facts.

This is diabolical. Maybe they're going to generate "call us in 6 months" letters pediodically and make me wait forever! And 6-months is not an acceptable timeframe for anything.

I don't know what part of my application/information made me a target for their never-ending, apparently extensive, exhaustive investigations. According to my case status search, they're approving other I485 cases rather switftly. I don't believe my case got a hit since my name is pretty much unique.

EB2/Current
I-485 RD 09/16/05

My friends, if u got EAD approved, that has ur FP on it, they already know everything about u and u aren`t any criminal. This security checks delays, for old cases, are BS. An excuse from USCIS people `cause they don`t have enough workers and they cannot handle the cases backlogs. In additional, they aren`t in a hurry like u r for the GC. They`re all american citizens and they don`t want u to be one of them in the future. If they don`t have time to adjudicate, how they find time to answer inquires, etc. There is no hit, no nothing. What a cruel, duty players!

May be RRDRAI's lawyer opened an inquiry on his behalf.
That was the case with me.

ybyreddy said:
Hi,

ON the thread: http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=1605301#post1605301

WhereIsMyGCUSA is also got the same letter.

Intrestingly RRDRAI, did not made any status enquiry and got the resonce letter !! This made me to guess that they have sent letters to every one whose processing dates are current but their caseses not yet processd!!!

Motto: May be not to call them for next 6 months!!!