Inquiry for March 04 cases

when_when

Registered Users (C)
Did anyone recently contact TSC for a status inquiry? My 140/485 were filed on 3/4/04. My employer sent in an inquiry for me on 1/7/04 and got a reply 3 weeks later from Officer 353, stating they were processing 140 cases filed concurrently with 485 cases before 9/22/02. We didn't do anything since. Anyone did inquiry after me? I was wondering what kind of answer you got. Thanks for sharing your information.

My I140/I485 was filed on 03/17/04.

My employer made an inquiry and we got our fingerprinting notice. We got an RFE on I140. My employer also reced a response from BCIS saying that our folder is in the active state. Just waiting now.....

EB2/RIR/No PD
I140/I485 03/17/04
FP done 02/28/05
Recd RFE for I140 02/25/05
Mailed RFE response 03/07/05

Inquiry

when_when,

What are your case details and have you gotten an FP notice yet? Your EB and PD information would be helpful. My case has been pending since the 25th of March 2004. Mine is a bit complex because they transferred it to a local office by mistake and then took it back. My laywers made inquires in Nov 04 and I got an FP notice in December. I gave my FPs on the 15th of Feb and have not had any update since. I am hoping that something will happen by the end of March else I will push my company to start an inquiry.

Good luck and keep us posted.

saras

Last edited by a moderator:
Your approval should be around the corner

when_when,

Thanks for the information. I guess the PD is of no consequence in your case. Having closely followed this forum I have noticed that almost 90% or more of cases with FPs in Novemeber have gotten approved already. I am sure yours will be approved soon.

I would not put to much weight into the officer response to your inquiry. There responses are rarely accurate.

Good luck,

saras

random 140 RFE

Hi Guys

It seems all those who initiated an inquiry for 140 are getting a default RFE for some random reasons. Maybe to save some face, USCIS is covering up for their lazy act and issuing RFE’s... :D ...I say this since they seem to approve 140 as soon as they receive reply for that RFE. Just a thought.... :eek:

Approved!!

I just received confirmationa that my I-140 application was approved on 3/7/05!!

Best of luck to everybody. Hope all get their approvals soon!