Initial interview???

gimmeshelter

Registered Users (C)
I got my interview letter today for july 14th and at the top it says ' initial interview', therefore implying there is more than one interview??? :confused:
Has anyone else experienced this?
Thanks for any information.

gimmeshelter said:
I got my interview letter today for july 14th and at the top it says ' initial interview', therefore implying there is more than one interview??? :confused:
Has anyone else experienced this?
Thanks for any information.

initial interview does not mean there have more than one interviews for you.
i believe it is a template.

where is your DO? i will have my interview on july 19th.

Hi,
My appointment letter says the same - Initial interview. Interview is scheduled for June 14th in Memphis, TN.

Hartford Sub TIme Frame

gimmeshelter,

can you post your situation, such as FP...... I just mailed out the application yesterday and live in Hartford.

thanks,

Skorpie said:
Hi,
My appointment letter says the same - Initial interview. Interview is scheduled for June 14th in Memphis, TN.
Skorpie,
Good luck on your interview in Memphis, However, that district officer sucks bad, them MF are slow as hell. I had my interview back on Feb 7th 2005. Interview was smooth and took only 10 minutes. I am now still waiting. I went to the DO twice so far, evertime i get told "case under review". Senator inquired twice , the same reply. Other senator inquired, same reply.i wrote them a letter, No reply at all. I have been told that all the tests including name check and CIA and background checks have been cleared the same month! Who knows what's going on. I am so sick of them MF's !!
My whole life is put on hold and i am so frustrated! I will miss a scholarship because iam not a US citizen yet. I missed a great employment opportunity with the social security office cuz of that. I need to go visit my family overseas, i am screwed man. they play with our future like that.

Sony55,
Man, I totally feel the same. I also have been putting off so many personal trips/plan afters the this process but as always anything the INS does always takes forever. I feel you man but nothing we can do, pretty sad. I have been sad/mad/upset/angry but just have to wait i guess. Good luck to you my friend.

Reader2000