information needed on an employer

pinku999

First of all I am sorry if I am posting in the wrong forum. I did not find any other forum to post this question.

Does anybody here have any experience dealing with Nihaki systems, in dayton,NJ. It is a consulting firm. They are ready to do my wife's H1. I am scared of consulting firms because of the numerous scams companies I have heard about.

Other companies I am considering are
JSMN INC , new jersey
Vaptech INC, new jersey

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards.

I think its Good

I know few folks working with this Company( Nihaki ). I can say that is good company.
Pays good and supports people in Immigration Issues.
They are working many years with the same company now. I am not sure how many years but they never said they are not happy.
If you still need to find more on them i can ask my friends and let you know

Best of Luck
Bye

Last edited by a moderator:
I would suggest not to be with them as you are with family. I am with my family and suffering because of this (Nihaki) company. They do not pay when you are on bench and bench period can be anything....when you are on bench, you do not have paystubs and hence you cannot change the jobs (i mean you cannot transfer your H1)....

They will make you change your resume to show 4-5 years of experience as a Test Planner or SAP Consultant. As your resume will be 4-5 years of exp and you do not have any single year of exp, how would you get a project ? I mean it is very difficult to get a project and people are on bench for 4-5 months continuosly........

The "Tracker007" mentions that nobody leaves this company....reason is, on bench you don't get paystubs.......

Beware with this one...............

How about the Global Technology Resource and Solutions, Inc.

Hi,

One of my friend got an offer from the Global Technology Resource and Solutions, Inc., Chantilly, VA.

http://gtras.com/

Does anyone know how this company is.

Thanks in advance

Mani