Information from USCIS

L.D.

Registered Users (C)
I called the USCIS regarding my husband's case about 3 weeks ago and the nice officer told us that the security check is done and we should get the response in 2 weeks. 3 weeks have passed and we still didn't get it so we called the USCIS again and were told that the case is still pending security check. Who should we believe???

Thanks for your help!

Hi:

It would really help if some dates are included in your question.

what is ur PD? which country? RD/ND dates of I 485 etc.

L.D. said:
I called the USCIS regarding my husband's case about 3 weeks ago and the nice officer told us that the security check is done and we should get the response in 2 weeks. 3 weeks have passed and we still didn't get it so we called the USCIS again and were told that the case is still pending security check. Who should we believe???

Thanks for your help!

Well...I am actually the primary applicant and I already received my GC 5 months ago (EB-2, non-retrogressed country). My husband received an RFE for birth certificate which we submitted almost 4 months ago. We were told that my husban's case went to name check. On September 11th we had an LUD and on September 12th we called the USCIS. The rest is the above...

Thanks.

I have exactly the same experience!!
Called CIS in June and was told everything is fine and i should hear a decision in 30 days. No decision was made until July. Called again, was told to wait another 30 days. Then when I called in late August, they told me I am pending security check!! No idea what is really going on .....

Can somebody shed some lights about this issue ???

L.D. said:

Thanks for your help!