Information about BCIS 800 Number Inquiry "Tier" System

Well english translation seems to suggest, someone who acts as a broker, in an exceptional case .. as an exception .. i.e. he acts as a broker between NCSC and CSC, and actually gets a higher degree of communication instead of just reading out the website on the phone.

That'd be my guess.

BTW, I once called, and bitched royally, and they put me thru to an actual immigration officer, who was ultra official (almost scary).

I called up the BCIS last week and they took down my info and was told that CSC wil get back to me within 30 days. I bitched about waiting more than 18 months...

I asked the lady if I don't hear back in 30 days what can I do?
She told me to call back

I asked her if you guys kept like a record of the request?
She said no and she has no idea on how the CSC works over there. She told me that I should call back in 30 days in case I don't hear anything

I will wait 30 days and then I will call them up and mention the exception broker thing

bastards...didn't respond my fax or my 2 emails

wac-02-046

Originally posted by last_gasp
I called up the BCIS last week and they took down my info and was told that CSC wil get back to me within 30 days. I bitched about waiting more than 18 months...

I asked the lady if I don't hear back in 30 days what can I do?
She told me to call back

I asked her if you guys kept like a record of the request?
She said no and she has no idea on how the CSC works over there. She told me that I should call back in 30 days in case I don't hear anything

I will wait 30 days and then I will call them up and mention the exception broker thing

bastards...didn't respond my fax or my 2 emails

wac-02-046

You made too many queries....
Sincerely I advice, please do not do so if you really don't want to delay your process :D:D

"You made too many queries....
Sincerely I advice, please do not do so if you really don't want to delay your process "

i can't believe that some idiots thought you had something important to contribute to this forum

lastgasp, obviously referring to me, I think Shantanu has a point. It's the way it goes. Countless queries and all of them will end up in the shredder. A reasonable amount that is pragmatic to respond may get some attention. Dude, I know you are frustrated like every one else. I hope calling me an idiot makes you feel a little better. Feel free to exercise your frustrations at me as I really don't give a shit!

gopher97,

I really don't wanna get in a flame war with you b/c you and santanu obviously don't read my posts. Yes, you are right I am frustrated but please explain me how am I sending countless enquires?

I waited over 2 weeks after sending the fax before sending the emails. The reason I emailed them was b/c everybody was posting that they were getting responses that way. I waited another 3 weeks before calling the 1800#.

I am not as active as some other members in this forum but I do what I can to contribute by posting my experiences...I don't try to get a kick out of people by posting unwanted and useless smart ass responses.

I just don't understand your psyche .. why do you have to fight with each other, when you know it is totally meaningless.

Guys, one day we will all be approved, and all this will be lost in time, so while we are together, lets get along and not bite each other like dogs.

it's cool...I guess I need to chill a bit and not take things too personally esp when it's coming from the santanu bros :D

I am having some Hennessy right now and everything seems super duper:cool:

it's cool...I guess I need to chill a bit and not take things too personally esp when it's coming from the santanu bros :D

I am having some Hennessy right now and everything seems super duper:cool:

So you finally got wisdom to understand the fact that :
Happiness lies with-in you :D:D

who is santanu :D :D

gopher97,

I really don't wanna get in a flame war with you b/c you and <b>santanu<b> obviously don't read my posts. Yes, you are right I am frustrated but please explain me how am I sending countless enquires?

I waited over 2 weeks after sending the fax before sending the emails. The reason I emailed them was b/c everybody was posting that they were getting responses that way. I waited another 3 weeks before calling the 1800#.

I am not as active as some other members in this forum but I do what I can to contribute by posting my experiences...I don't try to get a kick out of people by posting unwanted and useless smart ass responses.