infopass

lesly24

Registered Users (C)
dEAR FRIENDS,
can anyone post information of how to Access infopass at LA? I have eneter the infopass nmain page, it prompted me to enter Language coice which is ENglish , then there is a page for choice of appointmrent type, my question is , for passport stamping, which one do you choose?? gurus, please help!

lesly24 said:
dEAR FRIENDS,
can anyone post information of how to Access infopass at LA? I have eneter the infopass nmain page, it prompted me to enter Language coice which is ENglish , then there is a page for choice of appointmrent type, my question is , for passport stamping, which one do you choose?? gurus, please help!
Hello,

Congratulations on your approval.

Don't Panic.

Read the choices carefully. Apparently you have not checked your approval form well. spend sometime reading the form.

You have to select the following choice, it is pretty clear.

You have received an approval letter or I-797C from the Service Center or local office instructing you to come into the office for ADIT processing/passport stamp

Good Luck with your stamping.

Cheers

hi, thank you, the problem is there no such a choice, i dont have that choice once if open the infopass, there is not anything in the approval notice mentioning infopass., i know it is a I-797, but where is the choioce you mentioned???, thanks in advance

Infopass at LA

Choose the last option - 'I want to see a Immigration Oficer'.

Whenever the system is unavailable, you get the message that 'no appointments are available...'. This is normally the case in the nights.
Try at a different time. It worked for me in the early mornings...
Good luck.

LA Stamping

Is it required to get InfoPass for stamping in L.A?

Can we go and stand in line to get the passport stamped?