infopass website

yoyoman

Registered Users (C)
I need to make appointment for my PP stamp from the infopass website. And I'm keep getting

"At this time, there are no information appointments available for the office in your area. Please try back again later. "

Any idea? What is the best time to get in to make appointment?

As many shared, its common when they try to get appointment in overloaded Local/District offices in regular day time through infopass,

To solve the issue many ppl got sucess when they tried in either midnight or very early in morning(i.e 5 am).

Try it an shared with us.

Good Luck

As someone else noted, I think it will only display appointments available within the next two weeks from today. It will not allow you to make appointments beyond two weeks. So if all appointments are gone for the next two weeks, it doesn't matter what time of the day you try, it won't be available. Wait til the next day and try again. Good luck!

Try it between 4:55 PM - 5:05 PM EST. That is the time when they update there database and removes cancelled appointment. Have two machines ready if you need two infopass. Print the confirmation as soon as you get it. Saving the page doesn't save the BAR code.

Best of luck

Was getting the same message all day long

Tried between 5:30 and 6:30 and got appointments for me and spouse.

Two different IP's for both the machines. One from work and one from home.