Infopass - take appointment soon!!

Nathang

Registered Users (C)
Friends,

My case was approved on Dec 2nd still waiting fo the approval. I was told that we have to wait for weeks to get appointment. so I hurried to get the appointment, only avaialble dates as of now are Dec 20th and Dec 21st. Afterwards, system is not showing any dates in December'04. (may be due to Christmas and new year)

So any recent approvals, please go ahead and make one. dont wait for the approval notice to come.

Any other experience, please share.. appreciated.

Nathang said:
Friends,

My case was approved on Dec 2nd still waiting fo the approval. I was told that we have to wait for weeks to get appointment. so I hurried to get the appointment, only avaialble dates as of now are Dec 20th and Dec 21st. Afterwards, system is not showing any dates in December'04. (may be due to Christmas and new year)

So any recent approvals, please go ahead and make one. dont wait for the approval notice to come.

Any other experience, please share.. appreciated.

Throughout the country?? Where are you located? I am having trouble making an infopass appointment in NJ. It says there are no appointments available. :mad:

I am trying since last week for appointment in Arlington/Fairfax...tried all odd times.. 12:00 AM 2:00 AM ..... but got the same message...No appoinmnets are avaliablbe

For San Jose office, from my experience, they usually show/display appointments for 2 days only. And those are the earliest appointments they have. Occasionally, if people cancel their appointment, and if you're lucky enough to catch it, you may be able to get an appointment the next day!

So, I believe they have appointments for the rest of Dec (on days that they're open), it just happened that Dec 20/21 are the 2 days they have the earliest appointments for you. If you want to go later, then log on few days later to get later days.....

Hello Chonguyip,

tks for the info. I want to go early. if I dont register again, I cant see right? first do i need to cancel my existing appointment or can I make one more with the same first and last name?

Nathang said:
Got the approval notice today. approved on Dec 2nd.

Same here. I got them today. So happy. Mine too online approved data shows as Dec 2nd.

MB123 said:
I am trying since last week for appointment in Arlington/Fairfax...tried all odd times.. 12:00 AM 2:00 AM ..... but got the same message...No appoinmnets are avaliablbe

I have the same problem - I'm getting the same messaage for the past 3 days(even I tried all times)

Nathang said:
Hello Chonguyip,

tks for the info. I want to go early. if I dont register again, I cant see right? first do i need to cancel my existing appointment or can I make one more with the same first and last name?

You can only use the same name once. What we did was to use my spouse's name to login and see if there is an earlier appointment. That way you didn't need to cancel your appointment first.

Hey
My approval letter was mailed on Dec 10. On Dec 14 i tried to make an appointment, it was only should Dec 28. So i made that appointment. Then yesterday night my husband was looking for an appointment under his name, he saw just one for Dec 21st and we grabbed. I guess as soon as they cancel you have to get it. Keep checking every couple of hours or so.
I am in san jose by the way...

My friends also got appointments like this. I tried calling USCIS but they say no more walkins.

PS: Hope my letter arrives in time, If not you can have mine :)

Appointments at Newark Office

I got my I-485 approval and have been trying to get the appointment at Newark, NJ since 10 days and I am getting the message "No appointments available" continously. Last night I checked the website at 12:30 AM and saw few appointments available at Newark, NJ. These appointments were on Jan 3rd 2005. If you are seeking for an appt at Newark, NJ try checking during the midnight.