Infopass question

visri5

Registered Users (C)
I have got appt for myself 1st april @ 1:20 PM
My wife got at 9:20 AM.

Tried hard to get appts with in same hr. But it was impossible. Had to reschedule 3 times so far.

My question is if we both go at 1:00 PM is it OK ? or do we have go at respective timings ?

thank you

Both go at 1.00 pm,
Family people go with first infopass time, then they will give one tocken for both. Better take both 2 info pass appointments while attending.

usinsuser99

visri5 said:

Tried hard to get appts with in same hr. But it was impossible. Had to reschedule 3 times so far.

My question is if we both go at 1:00 PM is it OK ? or do we have go at respective timings ?

thank you

Error message from infopass

Both my dependents and I got I485 approval. I think I need to make 3 appointments. I got one appointment. When I proceeded for the other two, after I input and confirmed names and birthdays, I got an error message saying that "you cannot make appointment at this time"

Any ideas about what's happening? Or because it was too late?
I first thought it might be caused by cookie settings, I used different computers, cleared all the cookies, still the same result. Rather puzzling.

Is the system so advanced that it knows we are the family and we only need one appointment? Do we need one appointment for each?

Thanks in advance.

visri5 said:

thank you

I would recommend you both go at 9:20 a.m. (for the first appointment). Usually, they will let you go at the same time, but if they don't, then your wife won't miss her appointment.

yyw said:
Both my dependents and I got I485 approval. I think I need to make 3 appointments. I got one appointment. When I proceeded for the other two, after I input and confirmed names and birthdays, I got an error message saying that "you cannot make appointment at this time"

Any ideas about what's happening? Or because it was too late?
I first thought it might be caused by cookie settings, I used different computers, cleared all the cookies, still the same result. Rather puzzling.

Is the system so advanced that it knows we are the family and we only need one appointment? Do we need one appointment for each?

Thanks in advance.
========
Wait for an hour or so between creating two appoitnments from the same computer. It should work.

Thanks. I finally got all appointments after having waited for a while. This really does not make sense since many I485 applications have family members. Well few things from USCIS make logic sense.

Planet3rd said:
========
Wait for an hour or so between creating two appoitnments from the same computer. It should work.