Infopass question, can anyone help me

yhhy1

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
I have a infopass next week. I want to ask something about my oath ceremony date. my timeline is

TSC
PD 6/15
FP 7/24
IV 11/15

My grandma is seriously ill right now, I want to visit her , so that's why I want to ask my oath ceremony date and the status of my application.( I saw the IV officer put an approved stamp on my application and he gave me a congratulation letter). I don't know if my application already in the waiting list or still under the second review.

I am afraid the infopass offcer just asked me to wait and doesn't help me to log into the computer and find the update information. So, my stupid question is, how can I ask him to find the most update information. Because I am really afraid he doesn't want to help me and just ask me to wait.

Thanks

All you can do is go to the Infopass and ask. Sometimes you'll get a helpful officer who is willing to assist, and sometimes you'll get one who only gives you the "must wait longer" answer.

All you can do is go to the Infopass and ask. Sometimes you'll get a helpful officer who is willing to assist, and sometimes you'll get one who only gives you the "must wait longer" answer.

Thanks

I hope I can meet a good officer.

Thanks again.:)