INFOPASS - Passport stamping option is missing

7thyearext said:
Hi Guys,

I went to the Arlington office for stamping and was told to get an appointment from INFOpass. I asked the person handing out the printout where it says to make appointment about the missing option he said that you can choose ANY OPTION and get an appointment time.

The only one that allowed me to schedule an appointment was the following option:

It has been more than 90 days since you filed an I-765 and you did not receive an Employment Authorization Card

So I got an appointment and will go try my luck on that day. Will keep you guys posted.

7thyearext
(name doesnt hold true anymore though :eek:).....)

Did you get an appointment? If yes then when?
Mine is tomorrow on 10th nov for pp stamping. I selected "You wish to speack with an immigration officer" option

Same Here !!

Appointment Tomm. Maybe will see you there :eek:).

Chose the "EAD applied more than 90 days" option. Best of luck to you. Hope they dont turn us back.

7thyearext said:
Appointment Tomm. Maybe will see you there :eek:).

Chose the "EAD applied more than 90 days" option. Best of luck to you. Hope they dont turn us back.

what time is your appointment?

I called the uscis customer service and they told me if the pp stamping option is missing then select "you wish to speak with an immigration officer". I really hope they dont turn us back, have tickets to India on 19th Nov.

Last edited by a moderator:
7thyearext said:
mine is at 1 oclock.... dont worry you will get it stamped and will go for your trip in peace :eek:)

hey if u see this msg before you go for your stamping, it was cool. overall it took an hour. most of it was waiting time. stamping took a couple min. they take sign, right index finger print and stamp the pp.

fedupofwaiting, what kind of infopass appointment did you make?

7thyear, did you get your passport stamped. I am thinking of doing the same as you, so knowing your experience would be helpful.

Usundare said:
fedupofwaiting, what kind of infopass appointment did you make?

7thyear, did you get your passport stamped. I am thinking of doing the same as you, so knowing your experience would be helpful.

i selected the option, "you wish to speak with an immigration officer"

you can select any option, as long as u have an infopass appointment, u r good to go. for us stamping took overall 1 hr, including waiting time.
good luck.

tiger2025 said:
GiveMeMyGCNow

It might be based on the office you select?????

for example i entered 197**

I got four locations as options.so i selected Dover which is near.It took me directly to this message "Please enter the following information to schedule an appointment"

Then i went back and selected Philadelphia District Office
I got all the options related to "Please select type of appointment"

thanks
tiger2025

Hi Tiger,

Did you do your stamping in Dover or Philly? Where are you near at?

Thanks!