infopass or not? Can I go stampping directly in LA?

oven

Registered Users (C)
Can I go stamping direclty in LA without infopass? Is there any problem to go stamping without infopass? Plan to go for tomorrow, please reply soon.

Oven
wac-02-2055****

starting tomorrow

I guess Infopass takes effect starting sometime in October .. let us know if they do not accept without infopass tomorrow ..

oven said:
Can I go stamping direclty in LA without infopass? Is there any problem to go stamping without infopass? Plan to go for tomorrow, please reply soon.

Oven
wac-02-2055****
I doubt it ... LA has had infopass for longer than bayarea ... I think the Oct rule is only for bayarea.

I've heard that LA is pretty strict about having InfoPass.

Why the hurry anyways ? unless u have an imminent travel abroad, waiting for a couple of weeks for an appt shouldn't hurt too much - no ?

I went through infopass just now and got the appointment tomorrow at 9:45am. So with and without infopass gave me the same result I want.

oven,
You seem to be one of the lucky guy or..., may be there is an increase in the number of appointments at LA. In the month of August, however we tried..., we did not get appointmenst earlier than 10 working days...

Just came back from PP stamping in LA. Very smooth, they just took my H1B and AP. I recommend to go there with infopass, it's asked at the entrance.

Gook luck to everyone here.

Oven
wac-022055****