Infopass not working properly, Need stamp for I-485 approved

capstone26

Registered Users (C)
Employment Based I-485 approved on March 22nd,2005
Center:Texas

I went to make an appointment in Infopass to stamp our (me and my wife) passports. I have having an issue. I only can make appointment for one of us (either me or my wife.) For example, when I did my one it went fine and gave a date to pick. I choose the date and got the appointment. After that I went to make another appointment for my wife, and the infopass is saying "you cannot make another appointment at this time." Anybody having this problem. It seems like, the infopass is not taking more than one appointment from the same computer (IP address), or Tel#, or zip; not sure.

The reason I am saying because when I cancelled my appointment, and tried to do my wife's appointment first, the infopass is giving her an appointment. Then I tried to do my appointment, and the Infopass is saying that "you cannot make another appointment at this time."

Anybody having this problem? If yes, how are you doing for your wife/husband? If no, how are you doing?

Just to let you know that my approval letter says that I do not need to go to
USCIS for any stamping. I should get the card by mail with-in 120 days. It is more than 60 days now and I have not got any ?? People are getting cards
with-in 15 days to 30 days of approval. I talked with my lawyer and she said
you can go and get the stamp done even though it is not required. :confused: :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks like you are having a problem with the same IP being not able to do it twice. Clear your cookies and you will be able to do it. Or do it one before 11:59 and do another after 00:01. That will be fixing appointment in 2 different dates, and you will be able to fix the issue.

Thanks

I will check to see if it works. Thanks you for refreshing my memory about deleting the cookies. It surely can be a problem.