INFOPASS - How do I get the appointment?

GC1508

Registered Users (C)
I am using the following link for InfoPass:

https://infopass.uscis.gov/infopass.php

I am trying to get an appointmet for the stamping. What is the type of of appointmet I should choose. I tried ( "You wish to speak to an immigration officer")

It is giving me following message:

"At this time, there are no information appointments available for the office in your area. Please try back again later. "

I dont know what is happening. Does anyone know what is procedure for getting the INFOPASS

thanks

Gc1508

GC1508 said:
I am using the following link for InfoPass:

https://infopass.uscis.gov/infopass.php

I am trying to get an appointmet for the stamping. What is the type of of appointmet I should choose. I tried ( "You wish to speak to an immigration officer")
That is correct

It is giving me following message:

"At this time, there are no information appointments available for the office in your area. Please try back again later. "

It means what it says. they dont have any appt left for the coming 2 weeks. so you need to try again later. My advice is keep checking every once in a while and you should be able to get it.
I dont know what is happening. Does anyone know what is procedure for getting the INFOPASS

thanks

Most likely you won't be able to do it today. You need to check it tomorrow morning, try to do it early!
Good luck!

Tried it again and got the appointment for this Friday itself. May be some one cancelled their appoitment.

I didn't see any centers for INFOPass in San Francisco / Bay Area. Right now I guess it is only for LA people, am I correct?

GC1508 said:
Tried it again and got the appointment for this Friday itself. May be some one cancelled their appoitment.
Hey, you were lucky! Yes, someone cancelled it.. that's why you don't have to wait 2 weeks.
I couldn't catch an early one...

What type of InfoPass appointment to select for Passport Stamping?

When making an InfoPass appointment after zipcode screen one needs to pick an appointment type. I am confused wich one is for Passport Stamping?

Please select type of appointment.

1. You need to replace your Alien Resident Card.
2. You need to file an application for yourself or someone else.
3. You have a question about your case.
4. It has been more than 90 days since you filed an I-765 and you did not receive an Employment Authorization Card.
5. You wish to speak to an immigration officer.

spaikov said:
When making an InfoPass appointment after zipcode screen one needs to pick an appointment type. I am confused wich one is for Passport Stamping?

Please select type of appointment.

1. You need to replace your Alien Resident Card.
2. You need to file an application for yourself or someone else.
3. You have a question about your case.
4. It has been more than 90 days since you filed an I-765 and you did not receive an Employment Authorization Card.
5. You wish to speak to an immigration officer.
dont you have the following option

You have received an approval letter or I-797C from the Service Center or local office instructing you to come into the office for ADIT processing/passport stamp

which pretty straight forward. I checked Infopass just now and could see this choice.

please let me know if it was different for you guys

There is no such a choice...

There is no such a choice... May be the set of choices depends on zipcode? What zipcode you are using? Could you please cut and paste the menu of choices you see after entering your zipcode in "InfoPass"? Thank you so much for trying to help.