INFOPASS - how do I get an appointment?

coolglobal1

Registered Users (C)
I need to visit the INS for my stamping and wonder how folks have been getting appointments using INFOPASS. For some reason, whenever I try (done that 10 times already) to set up an appointment, it says :
At this time, there are no information appointments available for the office in your area. Please try back again later.
No matter what type of appointment I select, I get the above message
I also went to the INS but was not entertained since they have stopped walkins and only do appointments.
How do I ever get an appointment?
I was told I had to just keep trying.
Now I must have tried about a hundred times over the past month or so but have had no luck. Please tell me I am doing something wrong or else this is going to be even worse than I expected. I am sure there is a way.

Thanks,
C

Just keep trying... that's the only way I know how.

The openings are usually posted for a two weeks duration two weeks from the day you make an appointment online (at least from my experience). For example, IF there are openings between Feb. 1, 2006 and Feb. 14, 2006, those opening will show up on the website beginning on Jan. 15, 2006. So by not able to get a spot, that just means that there is no opening within the next 30 days or so.

I know it's frustrating, buteep trying, evantually you will get it.

Good luck.

So when do I check.
Are you suggesting the 15th and 30th of the month is when the appointments are available and they fill up so fast that thereafter you may be out of luck.
Ooooooh Myyyyyy Gooooooddddddd
I am in Virginia which falls under the DC district office.
What's funny is that I tried with every single zip code in the whole of Virginia and DC but did not get any.
That must have been at least a hundred times in a week.

If I try a different state, I get an appointment at a different district office which is not in my state.
I wonder if they will entertain me even though it is 200 miles away.????

I can't understand the process. Earlier you could at least schedule an appt even if it was 6 months away. That was respectful to say the least.

I think I'm going to buy a lottery ticket..... what are my chances of winning the jackpot.

coolglobal1
I just got an appointment tonight. there are three days available in Sept. 5th, 18th and 19th. so picked up 18th, Sept. So go to make one ASAP!