infopass help

finwiz_1

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I am in Dallas area. I need to schedule an appointment for stamping. I went to infopass and it has some options, which option we need to choose? I tried with all the options, it says no appointment for information is available. Let me know what to do.

Thanks in Advance
RD/ND: 04/2002
FP: 06/2003
AD:06/2004
EB2 RIR

What is the phone number to call to have Infopass appointment.

Hi!,

I am facing the same problem. What is the number should I call in order to get an appointment ?

pasting the link see if it can help u

http://www.dallascityhall.com/dallas/eng/html/useful_phone_numbers.html

-------------------------------------------------------

Immigration Office

The Immigration and Naturalization Office (INS) can be contacted Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., at 1-800-870-3676 or in person Monday through Friday, 6:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., at their office at 8101 North Stemmons, Dallas, Texas 75247.

Obtaining/Updating a Green Card

Foreign nationals wishing to obtain or update a green card should contact INS at 1-800-898-7180.

Passport Information

U. S. citizens wishing to obtain or update passports should contact the Passport Office's 24-hour information number at (214) 653-6774 or (214) 653-7691 for taped information or visit their offices in the Federal Courthouse at 1701 Commerce Street, downtown Dallas. Foreign nationals, contact your Embassy in Washington, D.C. or the office of your regional Consul General for further information.

---------------------------------------------

Good Luck

No Prob, u welcoem,

plz do share info/exp after u take appointment, to those who needed.

Good Luck

Last edited by a moderator: