Infopass for Arlington, VA

wat_04

Registered Users (C)
I tried all possible types of appointment and I keep getting the same message as below

'At this time, there are no information appointments available for the office in your area. Please try back again later.'

How does one get an appointment for the Washington Disctrict Office. Is there anything wrong? Please advise. thanks

Looks like the system has been overbooked for the past month or so... Keep trying, especially during off peak hours (evenings and nights) and you may get lucky.

There isn't much you can do anyway... Cause they won't let you in without an appointment.

Are

there people who made infopass appointment for the washington district office? IF so, was it within this week? (option, time, # of attempts)

I tried quite a few times and frankly it sucks. I tried in morning, afternoon, evening and once at 2 am with no success.

Do I really have to try so much just to get an appointment? That can't be right?

Guys, please let me as to what's going on.

thanks

I could get one InfoPass appoinment today morning at 7:15 PM EST. The trick is, you need to try in off peak hours.. There are appointments available fro Nov 30 onwards...

Good luck..

I don't remember how many days I tried, finally this morning around 8:00am I got in, booked for Friday (12/3). And noticed they moved the office to Fairfax.

Marais,

Check your infopass printout, the location is "2675 Prosperity Avenue, Fairfax, VA 22031".

qqlabor,

It's weird..!!

I got it for the day Nov. 30 and the address is "4420 N. FAIRFAX DRIVE, Arlington, VA 22203", LOBBY ROOM NO 102.

Marais,

I just check the web page for Washington District Office, here is what I found.
"Community Liaison Office:
In the coming months, the Washington District office will be moving to 2675 Prosperity Avenue, between Lee Highway and Gallows Road, Merrifield, VA. The new office building is near Metro (Dunn Loring/Orange line.) There will be plenty of parking available. We will keep you informed of the official closing of our current location and the grand opening of our new office location. "

May be they will move December 1.

Thanks

for the replies.

Whoever got the appointments, must be very fortunate and persistent.

I did try at different times, a few attempts each time. I think it is ridiculous.
What kind of freaking system are we dealing with, anyway?

Switch Appointments

Gentlemen,

I got my I-797 Approval and the next step for me is the get my PP stamped. As most of you have experienced, I was having a hard time going through InfoPass to get an appointment for the Washington District Office. However, as luck would have it, I was able to go through today. The only day available was January 3rd, so I took the appointment. However, I'm going to be OUT OF THE COUNTRY on the 3rd :( I'm coming back on the 9th. So if it's possible, and one of you good people has an appointment for after January 9th, I'd be more than happy to trade places and take the later. Please email me to snamairrio@woudsineer.mailexpire.com if you have an appointment and are interested (please use IMMIGRATION PORTAL as your subject so it doesn't go to junk mail). Thanks and best of luck to all.

One thought though... Infopass App letter has all your details like (Name, DOB, Address etc). It may be tough for you to swap it with someone else.

My suggestion is to go to Immigration office early in the morning, (before 7:30) and try explaining it to the security guy on duty. He may let you know with the Christmas spirit and all....