Infopass experience on 07/23/2007

hudakchullu

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

He is the transcript between myself and Immigration Office. I made a mistake going to Infopass, it is very depressing... I thought my name check saga is over but it is continuing hunting me. My bad luck follow everywhere for me... HOW LONG DO WE HAVE TO WAIT.....

Here you go............

IO: how can I help you?
Me: (Please approve my case :)) What is holding my application?
IO: Your case pending under security check
Me: How long its going to take? Its been pending for 3 years now?
IO: We don't know. I know some people waited for 10 years.
Me: How about FP?
IO: Your FP has expired.
Me: Please issue me a new one?
IO: I cannot do anything from here. TSC will have to review and take the decision, if needed.
Me: I got a letter from USCIS stating "case under further review", what does it means?
IO: There will not be any decision, since you security check has not been cleared.
Me: Why are their LUD on my 140 and APs?
IO: Your APs were approved in 2004 and 2005, why will they touch it.
Me: Well, but they were reviewing my case for some reason. I can see it on USCIS website.
IO: Security check cannot approve... Do you have any other questions?
Me: No thanks.

All hopes have been shattered. Months and Visa Bulletin will come and go by, but I will still be here waiting for my turn.... one day... someday... any day... :)

Good Luck Guys !!!

hudakchullu,

Very sorry for you and i am also in the same situvation here. i called IO serveral times they told my name check is pending , i do not want to go infopass either.

Did you wrote to FBI,Senator,congressman ? i posted letters to everybody last week.

Last 2 months horrible of seeing people with latter PD's are getting approved, it is very frustrating .......Let's hope there is some kind of end to this.

I think this IO is BS ing. 10 years? WTF. This is a shame. I think the IO was not interested in answering anything. I think we all should go into silent mode....Majority of people who were approved are slient spectators :)

I'm surprised that they admit that sometimes it takes 10 years....wonder if I said the same thing about my customer if they asked me the status of my project. What if I told them that it sometimes took 10 years to complete coding or 10 years to complete the tech spec on a quote!!

IO: We don't know. I know some people waited for 10 years.

I wonder what'd happen if you asked IO to make that statement in written form and then telling about it to all news agencies/media/etc and showing the official INS suggestion to WAIT for 10 years. I would bet IO would be fired within a week.

All I want is just simple YES/NO answer. if it's going to be approved or not. That's it. no that bullshitting "maybe".

Don't take into account that IOs words. He's an idiot. If he'll be in the same situation sometime later in his life he deserves it fully.

p.s. I know of one guy who came to infopass listened to all BS then started swearing, asked supervisor, told him (quite angrily and loud) their process is a bullshit etc. etc.
Funny thing his case was approved within a week as a result of that scene.

I'm surprised that they admit that sometimes it takes 10 years....wonder if I said the same thing about my customer if they asked me the status of my project. What if I told them that it sometimes took 10 years to complete coding or 10 years to complete the tech spec on a quote!!
If your company is a Govt backed monopoly and *if* the customer has nowhere else to go, then yeah, you can tell them that easily :)

I am also in the same situation waiting the NC to be cleared. and I know someone who has been waiting to his NC be cleared for 13 years. so no wonder for the 10 years!

I think this IO is BS ing. 10 years? WTF. This is a shame. I think the IO was not interested in answering anything. I think we all should go into silent mode....Majority of people who were approved are slient spectators :)

This is complete BS... Name check started after 9/11 the max is 5 years... they just wanted to answer.. they are all suckers

This is complete BS... Name check started after 9/11 the max is 5 years... they don't wanted to answer.. they are all suckers:mad: :mad:

Good point. You are right NC started only after 9/11. There was just the regular background check before that, which is a routine.

This is complete BS... Name check started after 9/11 the max is 5 years... they don't wanted to answer.. they are all suckers:mad: :mad:

I think prior to 9/11 they were looking at your primary file (the one they sent response when you ask for FOIPA). After 9/11 they started to look at the reference files too. They explain all that when with a letter when you send FOIPA response along with your request of the case status via Senator, Congressman, First Lady or other high ranked official.